browwindnewlo Index du Forum

browwindnewlo
Kinderbetreuung Klosterfeld - Verlässliche Grundschule Ellwangen e.V.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

mp3 File Import Problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    browwindnewlo Index du Forum -> browwindnewlo -> browwindnewlo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johntimber

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 09:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: mp3 File Import Problem Répondre en citant

Hi,

I record from my smartphone and then convert the files to .mp3 by right-clicking and renaming them with the .mp3 extension. I've had no problem playing and working with them in Audition, but they do not play in Audacity. What happens-- I click play and hear a loud-pitched "squeak" for a split second. However, when I import a file into Audacity that was created in Pamela for Skype, which is an mp3, it plays in Audacity with no problem.  I tried a few different ways of importing the files -- as a raw file, and also dropping and dragging, but the same problem occurs. I also tried to install the FFmpeg library, but when I installed the library, Audacity could not locate it even though it is on my system. I'm using the latest version of Audacity and made sure to use the correct FFmpeg exe file. I also downloaded the zip version just to see if there was some sort of hiccup, but I still ended up with the same problem. If anyone has any insights, I would really appreciate your help! 

Please help. 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:- 
https://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?t=82875
Animated Explainer Video Studio

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 14 Juil - 09:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    browwindnewlo Index du Forum -> browwindnewlo -> browwindnewlo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation